Nichole Matthews

NICHOLE MATTHEWS

FEMALE

HUMAN

REBELLION

It's fun, always being known as the nerd. The geek. That chick everyone avoids because she's way too smart for her own good. 

Now, I'll admit, I'm not a genius, but I'm currently taking my second year of college classes, so I can see why people think I'm smart. Though no one really seems to understand why I chose to double major in psychology and biology, when there are so many options available for me, or whatever. 

I just say it fascinates me, and I suppose in a way it does. 

It fascinates me to get into the mind of the Yeerks. To dissect those disgusting creatures. Those things that took my family. 

Took my cousin, Tiamat. 

I always blame myself for pushing her to The Sharing. She needed help. She needed to get clean. 

But not that way. 

Which is why I have no trouble with dissection. To study the biology of another creature. Of a human being. 

Or a Hork-Bajir. 

Generally there's not enough of a Taxxon to really study. But I work as a surgeon, a morgue assistant, whatever is needed for The Rebellion.

Including fighter. 

I fight as often as I can. I used to enjoy karate and gymnastics as sports. Sometimes I used to go to the gun range with Ti for fun. But when I found out about the Yeerks, it became less fun and more of a way to fight. 

And a way to kill. 

Still, I try to keep my sanity. 

To act like the peppy girl everyone in my family expects. The happy nerd and geeky girl everyone loves. 

And sometimes it carries over from family to when I "work" with The Resistance. But I do try to stay serious during work. 

TRAYCON3/T3 / EASTERN STANDARD TIME / PM TRAYCON3

Rebellion should actually be Resistance but other than that it looks good!

[Image: rp-approved.png]
Amidst the mists and coldest frosts,
with stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,
he thrusts his fists against the posts
and still insists he sees the ghosts.