Darren Richard Limbarc

Darren Richard Limbarc

Male

Chee

>9000

Resistance

I suppose I could tell you about the time I dug up gold 300 years ago. Or when I fought for women's rights 50 years ago. But that's all in the past. It won't help anyone. Here's the kid I'm playing right now. His name is Darren Richard Limbarc. He's 17 years old, he's got a car, and he drives like a pro. My 'dad' says I should stop showing off like that, since 17-year-olds don't drive that well, but, then again, 17-year-olds don't listen to their dads.

When I'm at the Resistance Base, I usually drop off information and such. There isn't much else I can do, with Jake, who had so much knowledge of our kind, under Yeerk control. The Peace Movement tries to help cover for us, but I'm not clear on how well that's going.

What else? Well, in my free time, I like to stay home and play with the dogs. All 379 of them. We have auto-feeding and grooming stations, so the only thing we do manually is take them to the vet, who seems to have given up on asking why or how we have so many dogs.

What's that? You didn't come to hear about our dogs? Oh, okay. Well, I don't have much else to say. I usually come to the Resistance Base twice a week, I stay for about 4 hours, and I leave. That's about it, and I'll see you at the Base!

WinterSunSummerSnow / EST / Discord, Email, or thought-speak